Sail and Surf Kft. – General terms and condition
- 1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
- 2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://standuppaddle.hu. (2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Sail and Surf Kft., Andreas Novotny, Felsökopaszhegyi u. 19, H-8237 Tihany Register number: Cg.19-09-502237, Register court: Veszprem
conditions. (3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. (4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods 2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button 3) Check the information in the shopping cart 4) Press the “Checkout” button 5) Register in the online shop after registering and entering the applicant details (e-mail address and Password). 6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data. 7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”
Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancels the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer. (5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://standuppaddle.hu/de/agb/. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
- 3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include the statutory value added tax and other price components. The shipping costs you will find here. Deliveries within Hungary from an order value of at least 500- EUR are free.(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or cash on delivery. Cash on delivery is only possible for deliveries within Hungary and you will be charged an extra fee of 1.005- HUF. (3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract. As far as we deliver cash on delivery, the due date of the purchase price claim occurs upon receipt of the goods.
- 4 delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day. (2) Deliveries are made exclusively within the EU. (3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the thing sold also passes to the buyer when the goods are shipped to the buyer.
- 5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
- 6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulation, whereby consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of cancellation You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) to the following address.
Sail and Surf Kft.
Felsökopaszhegyi u. 19
You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Execution of the return / withdrawal:
The goods can be returned to the return address within the withdrawal period or returned personally by the customer by declaring the withdrawal. If you do not return the goods in full, including all accessories, compensation for the value may be claimed.
The goods must be returned in suitable packaging to the following return address:
Sail and Surf Kft.
Rév u. 3
End of revocation
- 7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: Sail and Surf Kft. Andreas Novotny Rév u. 3 H-8237 Tihany E-Mail email@example.com Hereby I / we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (* ) _____________________________________________________ Ordered on (*) / received on (*) __________________ Name of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________ Address of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________ Signature of the consumer (s) (only if notified on paper) __________________ Date __________________
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
- 8 warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
- 9 contract language
Only German, English and Hungarian are available as contractual languages.