Silent Air Remover
15.200 Ft (incl.VAT)
Only 2 left in stock
- Avoid loud deflation on outdoor adventures by using the simple adapter to deflate your board
- Diffuses initial loud rush of air and can be removed after 60 seconds to allow your board to be deflated in the normal way
- Reduces the sound of a board inflated to 18psi from over 130 decibels at initial valve depression to less than 80 decibels
- Simple to use in the same way you would connect a pump hose and has no impact on the time required to pack away
- Air Remover is designed for disassembly meaning all parts can be replaced for easy product maintenance
- Compatible with any inflatable paddle board that uses a HR valve
The ultimate accessory for any inflatable paddle board that allows you to pack up in peace.
The Red Paddle Co Silent Air Remover is designed to do away with these awkward moments by offering a more subtle and peaceful way to deflate your board.
The device, which is precision moulded in Germany, is compatible with any inflatable that uses a HR valve which includes the majority of inflatable paddle boards on the market. It is fitted in the same way you would connect a pump hose and has been designed for disassembly meaning all parts can be replaced for easy product maintenance if required. The Silent Air Remover diffuses the initial loud rush of air and after 60 seconds can be removed to allow your board to be deflated in the normal way.